- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 delta chain
- Alias Symbols:
- T3D, CD3-DELTA, CD3D
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-101413 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD3:RPE
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CD3D.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CD3D.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 1 ml distilled water
Storage: Store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-CD3D antibody - OASA01827
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: Neat
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD3:FITC
Application #2: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD3:RPE
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
1% - Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.2
- Target Reference:
- 1. Horejsi, V. et al. (1998) Monoclonal antibodies against human leucocyte antigens II. Antibodies against CD45 (T200), CD3 (T3), CD43, CD10 (CALLA) transferrin receptor (T9), a novel broadly expressed 18kDa antigen (MEM-43) and a novel antigen of restricted expression (MEM-74). Folia. Biol. (Praha). 34: 23 - 34.
- Tips Information: