- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Platelet glycoprotein 4
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-13572 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RAT ANTI MOUSE CD36:Low Endotoxin
- FC, IF, IP, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Cd36.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Cd36.
- IL-4 treated murine thioglycollate-elicited peritoneal macrophages.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for OASA05199
- Low Endotoxin
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of mouse peripheral blood platelets with Rat anti Mouse CD36
Application #2: Staining of mouse peripheral blood platelets with Rat anti Mouse CD36
Application #3: Staining of mouse peripheral blood platelets with Rat anti Mouse CD36:Low Endotoxin
Application #4: Staining of Mouse peripheral blood platelets with Rat anti Mouse CD36:Alexa Fluor ?647
Application #5: Staining of Mouse peripheral blood platelets with Rat anti Mouse CD36 Alexa Fluor 488
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised DA rats were fused with cells of the Y3Ag 1.2.3 myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
Preservative Stabilisers: None present
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
Endotoxin Level: < 0.01EU/ug
- Target Reference:
- 1. Helming, L. M.et al. (2009) The scavenger receptor CD36 plays a role in cytokine-induced macrophage fusion. J. Cell Science. 122: 453-459.
2. Mwaikambo, B.R. et al. (2009) Hypoxia up-regulates CD36 expression and function via hypoxia-inducible factor-1- and phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase-dependent mechanisms. J Biol Chem. 284: 26695-707.
- Tips Information: