- Alias Symbols:
- T3D, CD3-DELTA, CD3D
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD3:FITC/CD56:RPE
- Protein Name:
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 delta chain
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Product Format:
- Dual Colour combination consisting of FITC conjugated and RPE conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - liquid
- CD3 is expressed on all mature T lymphocytes. CD56 is a marker expressed by natural killer cells and a minor subset of T lymphocytes.
This product is designed to permit to simultaneous enumeration of CD3 and CD56 positive cells.
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CD3D.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CD3D.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: Neat
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Additional Information:
- Buffer solution: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Preservative: 0.08% - Sodium Azide
0.2% - Bovine Serum Albumin
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for OOSA10290
- Tips Information: