- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- FITC: Fluorescein Isothiocyanate
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the P3. X 63-Ag8-653 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by ion exchange chromatography
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
1.0% - Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1740 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Printable datasheet for anti-CD27 antibody - OASA01733
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: Neat
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD27
Application #2: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD27: Alexa Fluor 647
Application #3: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD27:FITC
Application #4: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD27:RPE
- Target Reference:
- 1. Griebel, P.J. et al. (2007) Cross-reactivity of mAbs to human CD antigens with sheep leukocytes. Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 119: 115-22.
2. Yoshino, N. et al. (2000) Upgrading of flow cytometric analysis for absolute counts, cytokines and other antigenic molecules of Cynomolgus monkeys (Macaca fascicularis) by using anti-human cross-reactive antibodies. Exp. Anim. 49: 97-110.
3. Ravoet, A.M. et al. (1989) CD25 mAb: epitopes recognised, effect on lymphocyte activation, mediation of ADCC in Leucocyte Typing IV: White Cell Differentiation Antigens Eds Knapp, W. et al. Oxford University Press pp 408-411.
- Alias Symbols:
- T14, S152, Tp55, TNFRSF7, MGC20393, CD27
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- CD27 antigen
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD27:FITC
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CD27.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CD27.