- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- CD27 antigen
- Alias Symbols:
- T14, S152, Tp55, TNFRSF7, MGC20393, CD27
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1740 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD27:Azide Free
- Protein Size (# AA):
- FC, IP
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CD27.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CD27.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20oC only.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-CD27 antibody - OASA01732
- Azide Free
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: 1/100
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD27
Application #2: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD27: Alexa Fluor 647
Application #3: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD27:FITC
Application #4: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD27:RPE
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the P3. X 63-Ag8-653 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by ion exchange chromatography
Preservative Stabilisers: None present
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Griebel, P.J. et al. (2007) Cross-reactivity of mAbs to human CD antigens with sheep leukocytes. Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 119: 115-22.
2. Yoshino, N. et al. (2000) Upgrading of flow cytometric analysis for absolute counts, cytokines and other antigenic molecules of Cynomolgus monkeys (Macaca fascicularis) by using anti-human cross-reactive antibodies. Exp. Anim. 49: 97-110.
3. Ravoet, A.M. et al. (1989) CD25 mAb: epitopes recognised, effect on lymphocyte activation, mediation of ADCC in Leucocyte Typing IV: White Cell Differentiation Antigens Eds Knapp, W. et al. Oxford University Press pp 408-411.