- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- C-C chemokine receptor type 3
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- CD_antigen=CD193, Eosinophil eotaxin receptor, C-C chemokine receptor type 3, C-C CKR-3, CC-CKR-3, CCR-3, CCR3, CKR3, CCR3, CMKBR3
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-32777 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Molecular Weight:
- 41044 Da
- WB, FC, ELISA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CCR3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CCR3.
- This CCR3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 297~327 amino acids from the Center region of human CCR3.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide. This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8 deg C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20 deg C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Approximately 0.5mg/ml. Actual concentration varies with each lot.
- Printable datasheet for anti-CCR3 antibody - OAAB05403
- Rabbit Ig
- Application Info:
- The suggested dilution is:
ELISA ~~ 1:1,000
Western blotting~~ 1:100~500
Flow cytometry ~~ 1:10~50
Fu, CH; Tsai, WC; Lee, TJ; Huang, CC; Chang, PH; Su Pang, JH; Simvastatin Inhibits IL-5-Induced Chemotaxis and CCR3 Expression of HL-60-Derived and Human Primary Eosinophils. 11, e0157186 (2016). WB, FC, ELISA, Human 27275740
- Tips Information: