- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- C-C chemokine receptor type 2
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- CKR2, CCR2A, CCR2B, CD192, CKR2A, CKR2B, CMKBR2, MCP-1-R, CC-CKR-2, FLJ78302, MGC103828, MGC111760, MGC168006, CCR2
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-30032 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- GOAT ANTI HUMAN CD192 (N-TERMINAL)
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, IHC-FFPE, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CCR2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CCR2.
- The immunogen for anti-CCR2 antibody: synthetic peptide C-GEEVTTFFDYDYGAPCHKFDVKQ corresponding to amino acids 17-39 within the N-terminal region of human CD192.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-CCR2 antibody - OASA06081
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This product is suitable for use in indirect ELISA applications.
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Paraffin embedded human spleen stained with Goat anti Human CD192 (N-Terminal) -
- Additional Information:
- Histology Positive Control Tissue: Spleen
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin
Antiserum Preparation: Antiserum to human CD192 (NT) was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: 10mM KHPO4, 140mM NaCl, pH7.2
Bhangoo, S. et al. Delayed functional expression of neuronal chemokine receptors following focal nerve demyelination in the rat: a mechanism for the development of chronic sensitization of peripheral nociceptors. Mol. Pain 3, 38 (2007). ELISA, IHC-FFPE, WB, Human 18076762
Bhangoo, S. K., Ripsch, M. S., Buchanan, D. J., Miller, R. J. & White, F. A. Increased chemokine signaling in a model of HIV1-associated peripheral neuropathy. Mol. Pain 5, 48 (2009). ELISA, IHC-FFPE, WB, Human 19674450
Jeon, S.-M., Sung, J.-K. & Cho, H.-J. Expression of monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 and its induction by tumor necrosis factor receptor 1 in sensory neurons in the ventral rhizotomy model of neuropathic pain. Neuroscience 190, 354-66 (2011). ELISA, IHC-FFPE, WB, Human 21712071
- Tips Information: