- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- G1/S-specific cyclin-E1
- Alias Symbols:
- CCNE, CCNE1
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-170464 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI CYCLIN E
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, IP, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CCNE1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CCNE1.
- The immunogen for anti-CCNE1 antibody: full length synthetic polypeptide corresponding to the human gene sequence of cyclin E.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Serum - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-CCNE1 antibody - OASA07193
- CYCLIN E
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 1/2000
Western Blotting: 1/200 - 1/500
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.01% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to cyclin E were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen.
- Target Reference:
- 1. Hwang, H.C. and Clurman, B.E. (2005) Cyclin E in normal and neoplastic cell cycles. Oncogene. 24: 2776-2786.
2. Zhang H. (2007) Life without kinase: cyclin E promotes DNA replication licensing and beyond. Mol. Cell. 25: 175-176.
- Tips Information: