- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- G1/S-specific cyclin-D1
- Alias Symbols:
- BCL1, PRAD1, U21B31, D11S287E, CCND1
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-166288 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI CYCLIN D1
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, IHC-FFPE
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CCND1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CCND1.
- The immunogen for anti-CCND1 antibody: human Cyclin D1
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-CCND1 antibody - OASA00563
- CYCLIN D1
- Application Info:
- Immunohistology - Paraffin(1): 1/10 - 1/100
(1)Special conditions apply. - See [*].
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the mouse Sp-2 myeloma cell line.
Histology Positive Control Tissue: Small intestine, colon
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Tris - glycine
- Tips Information: