- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- C-C motif chemokine 5
- Alias Symbols:
- Scya5, Rantes, Ccl5
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-101501 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI RAT RANTES:Biotin
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Ccl5.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Ccl5.
- The immunogen for anti-Ccl5 antibody: recombinant rat RANTES.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 1.0 ml sterile PBS containing 0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Ccl5 antibody - OASA08708
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This antibody may be used in and indirect ELISA or as a detection reagent in a sandwich ELISA in combination with OASA08707 as a capture reagent, and recombinant rat RANTES (OPSA11153) as a standard.
- Additional Information:
- Note: Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Aviva Systems Biology recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
The addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommende
- Preservative Stabilisers: None Present
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to rat RANTES were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 50 ug/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Tips Information: