- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- C-C motif chemokine 2
- Alias Symbols:
- JE, HC11, MCAF, MCP1, MCP-1, Scya2, Sigje, SMC-CF, AI323594, Ccl2
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-130328 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI MOUSE MCP-1
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Ccl2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Ccl2.
- The immunogen for anti-Ccl2 antibody: recombinant mouse MCP-1
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 0.1 ml distilled water
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Ccl2 antibody - OASA08453
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 0.5ug/ml
Western Blotting: 0.1ug/ml - 0.2ug/ml
Functional Assays: 4.0ug/ml - 6.0ug/ml
- Additional Information:
- Note: For long term storage, the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
N.B. For functional studies do not add azide.
- Preservative Stabilisers: None present
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to mouse MCP-1 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Tesch GH et. al. (1999) Monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 promotes macrophage-mediated tubular injury, but not glomerular injury, in nephrotoxic serum nephritis. J Clin Invest. 103:73-80