- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- Caveolin-3, M-caveolin, CAV3
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-30752 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Molecular Weight:
- 17259 Da
- WB, IHC, FC, ELISA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CAV3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CAV3.
- This CAV3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 5-31 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human CAV3.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow; Human; Mouse; Pig; Rat
- Product Format:
- Purified polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide. This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8C for up to 2 weeks. For long term storage store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Approximately 0.5mg/ml. Actual concentration varies with each lot.
- Printable datasheet for anti-CAV3 antibody - OAAB03503
- Sample Type Confirmation:
CAV3 is strongly supported by BioGPS gene expression data to be expressed in HEK293
- Rabbit Ig
- Application Info:
- WB: 1:500
Pavlović, D., McLatchie, L. M. & Shattock, M. J. The rate of loss of T-tubules in cultured adult ventricular myocytes is species dependent. Exp. Physiol. 95, 518-27 (2010). WB, IHC, FC, ELISA, Cow, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat 20061354