- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI CANINE HEARTWORM:Biotin
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for OASA00431
- CANINE HEARTWORM
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This product may be used in a direct ELISA or as a detection reagent in a sandwich ELISA together with OASA00429 as a capture reagent.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.05% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.2
- Target Reference:
- 1. Mupanomunda, M. et al. (1997) Dirofilaria immitis: heartworm infection alters pulmonary artery endothelial cell behavior. J. Appl. Physiol. 82: 389-398.
2. Uchide, T. and Saida, K. (2005) Elevated endothelin-1 expression in dogs with heartworm disease. J. Vet. Med. Sci. 67: 1155-1161.
- Tips Information: