- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase type II subunit alpha
- Alias Symbols:
- CaMKII, R74975, mKIAA0968, Camk2a
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-118982 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI CAMK II ALPHA
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, IF, IHC-FFPE, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Camk2a.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Camk2a.
- The immunogen for anti-Camk2a antibody: synthetic peptide sequence corresponding to amino acids 6-23 of human CaMK II A - conjugated to KLH.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Camk2a antibody - OASA07105
- CAMK II ALPHA
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Immunohistology - Paraffin: 2.5ug/ml
ELISA: 1:1000 - 1:3000
Western Blotting: 1:4000 - 1:20000
- Additional Information:
- Histology Positive Control Tissue: Human brain (cortex)
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.01% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to human CaMK II alpha were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: Total protein concentration 0.5mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.2