- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Interleukin-13 receptor subunit alpha-1
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CA19-9
- IHC-AFF, IHC-FFPE
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL13RA1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL13RA1.
- SW1116 human colorectal cancer cells
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for OASA01030
- Mouse anti Human CA19-9 antibody, clone 116-NS-19-9 is a carbohydrate antigenic determinant identified as a sialylated lacto-N-fucopentose II, an oligosaccharide biochemically related to the Lewis A blood group antigen.
In malignant tissues positive staining of tumor cells is observed in most adenocarcinomas of the pancreas and stomach, and in a large proportion of colon and gall bladder tumors. The antigen is also expressed in approximately half of primary and metastatic ovarian tumors.
In normal tissues positive staining is also observed in columnar epithelium of the pancreas stomach, liver, gall bladder and in bronchial glands of the lung.
- Application Info:
- Immunohistology - Frozen: 1/10 - 1/40
Immunohistology - Paraffin: 1/10 - 1/40
- Additional Information:
- Histology Positive Control Tissue: Adenocarcinoma of colon
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
1% - Bovine Serum Albumin
- Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
Soares, AC; Soares, JC; Shimizu, FM; Melendez, ME; Carvalho, AL; Oliveira, ON; Controlled Film Architectures to Detect a Biomarker for Pancreatic Cancer Using Impedance Spectroscopy. 7, 25930-7 (2015). IHC-AFF, IHC-FFPE, Human 26539972
- Tips Information: