- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Cancer Antigen 125 (CA125), Ovarian Cancer, Group A
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express MUC16.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express MUC16.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01342
- Cancer Antigen CA125 (Ovarian Cancer) Group A
Specific to group A.
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Ion exchange chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: CA125 antigen purified from human ovarian carcinoma (MW >1 million Da)
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: 0.15M Sodium chloride, 10mM Tris, pH 7.5
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of
- Tips Information: