- Alias Symbols:
- HSPC117, DJ149A16.6, RP1-149A16.6, C22orf28
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- tRNA-splicing ligase RtcB homolog
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Description of Target:
- Catalytic subunit of the tRNA-splicing ligase complex that acts by directly joining spliced tRNA halves to mature-sized tRNAs by incorporating the precursor-derived splice junction phosphate into the mature tRNA as a canonical 3',5'-phosphodiester. May act as a RNA ligase with broad substrate specificity, and may function toward other RNAs.
- Molecular Weight:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express C22orf28.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express C22orf28.
- Protein Interactions:
- UBC; FUS; SUMO1; NEDD8; MDM2; BMI1; rev; HNRNPM; MRE11A; KRT18; ILF2; FLII; DHX9; DDX1; ABCF1; C14orf166; RPL26L1; IGF2BP3; POLR1C; LRRFIP1; EIF2B2; EIF2B3; YBX3; RPL27; RFC4; RFC2; QARS; PRKDC; NMT1; AICDA; FN1; CA9; FAM98B; C2orf49; CAND1; COPS5; CUL1;
- Quality Control:
- This product was tested on western blot.
Application : Western blot standard.
Observed Molecular Weight: 43
Expression system : Bacteria
- GST in N-terminal
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 200ul of distilled water. Final concentration is 1 mg/ml. For longer periods of storage, store at -20C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Tips Information: