- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Butyrophilin-like 3
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Butyrophilin-like protein 3
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-91733 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- The specific function of BTNL3 is not yet known.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express BTNL3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express BTNL3.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human BTNL3
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Horse, Human, Pig
- Tested Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 77%; Horse: 77%; Human: 100%; Pig: 77%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-BTNL3 (ARP46769_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: EDWESKQMPQYRGRTEFVKDSIAGGRVSLRLKNITPSDIGLYGCWFSSQI
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-BTNL3 (ARP46769_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP46769 (Previous Catalog # AAPP27568)
- Printable datasheet for anti-BTNL3 (ARP46769_P050) antibody
- Target Reference:
- Clark,H.F., (2003) Genome Res. 13 (10), 2265-2270
King’s College London
“The reagent has allowed me to detect the surface expression of BTNL3 on transduced cell lines.“
“It successfully labelled BTNL3 on the surface of live BTNL3-transduced 293T cells. Moreover, the antibody was specific for BTNL3 and there was minimal binding to the highly similar protein BTNL8.”
1. Primary antibody dilution: Serial dilution of 1.25-10ug/ml. Used to stain cells at 4C for 40min.
2. Secondary antibody and dilution: Donkey anti-rabbit AF647, 1:500. 30min at 4oC.
3. What controls were used in your experiment? transduced with empty vector or BTNL8.
4. How did you store the antibody after re-suspension? Antibody was aliquoted in PCR tubes at 2ul/tube and stored in -20C freezer.
5. How many different experimental trials were conducted using the antibody sample? N=3