- Product Format:
- Affinity Purified, Liquid
- Additional Information:
- Buffer: Not Applicable
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20 C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Pooled normal human plasma
- Not Applicable
- Immunoaffinity chromatography. Gel for affinity column was prepared by coupling anti-BNP and anti-
NT-proBNP monoclonal antibodies with BrCN-activated Sepharose CL 4B.
- Application Info:
- Can be used for preparation of any proBNP-related standards and calibrators. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
- Printable datasheet for OOMA00065
- All human source materials have tested negative for HIV1, HIV2, HCV antibodies and HBsAg. No test guarantees a product to be non-infectious. Therefore, all material derived from human fluids or tissues should be considered as potentially infectious.
- Tips Information: