- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Bone morphogenetic protein 7
- Alias Symbols:
- OP-1, BMP7
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-34766 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HUMAN BMP-7:Biotin
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express BMP7.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express BMP7.
- The immunogen for anti-BMP7 antibody: recombinant human BMP-7
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 0.5 ml sterile PBS containing 0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Aviva Systems Biology recommend that the vial is gently
- Printable datasheet for anti-BMP7 antibody - OASA07476
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This product may be used in a direct ELISA or as the detection reagent in a sandwich ELISA with OASA07474GA as the capture antibody and OPSA11018 as the standard.
- Preservative Stabilisers: None present
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to human BMP-7 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Target Reference:
- 1. Balemans, W. and Van Hul, W. (2002) Extracellular regulation of BMP signaling in vertebrates: a cocktail of modulators. Dev. Biol. 250: 231-250.
2. Sebald, W. et al. (2004) Molecular recognition in bone morphogenetic protein (BMP)/receptor interaction. Biol. Chem. 385: 697-710.
3. Wang, Shi-Nong et al. (2001) Loss of tubular bone morphogenetic protein-7 in diabetic nephropathy. J. Am. Soc. Nephrol. 12: 2392-2399.
4. Godin, R.E. et al. (1998) Regulation of BMP7 expression during kidney development. Development 125: 3473-3482.
5. Trousse, F. et al. (2001) BMP4 mediates apoptotic cell death in the developing chick eye. J. Neuroscience 21: 1292-1301.
- Tips Information: