- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Bone morphogenetic protein 2
- Alias Symbols:
- BMP2A, BMP2
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-128103 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HUMAN BMP-2
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, IHC-FFPE
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express BMP2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express BMP2.
- The immunogen for anti-BMP2 antibody: a synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 86-102 of human CBMP2 - conjugated to KLH.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-BMP2 antibody - OASA07471
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Immunohistology - Paraffin(1): 10ug/ml
ELISA: Neat - 1/1000
(1)Special conditions apply. See (*).
- Additional Information:
- Histology Positive Control Tissue: Human heart
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to Human BMP2 were raised by repeated immunisation of Rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Tips Information: