- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Polyclonal IgG
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 5.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Bone morphogenetic protein 2
- Alias Symbols:
- BMP2A, BMP2
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-128103 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HUMAN BMP-2
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express BMP2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express BMP2.
- The immunogen for anti-BMP2 antibody: synthetic peptide corresponding to the amino acids 1 - 14 of human BMP-2 conjugated to Keyhole limpet Haemocyanin.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Peptide Sequence:
- Printable datasheet for anti-BMP2 antibody - OASA07469