- ELISA, WB
- Application Info:
- For blocking in ELISA applications, we recommend using a 1/4 dilution of the reconstituted solution.
For blocking in Western Blotting applications, we recommend using the reconstituted solution neat.
For washing applications, we recommend a 1/10 dilution of the reconstituted solution, and adding Tween 20 to a level of 0.05-0.2% v/v.
For use as a test sample or secondary antibody diluent, we recommend a 1/10 dilution of the reconstituted solution.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute each 4g sachet in 100 ml distilled water
Storage: Store at +4oC. Keep Refrigerated / Do Not Freeze.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
Shelf Life: Prior to reconstitution, 2 years from date of despatch. After reconstitution, 1 week at 4oC.
- Target Reference:
- 1. Yamashita, M. et al. (2010) Morphological and Extracellular MatrixChanges following Vocal Fold Injury in Mice.
Cells Tissues Organs. May 27. [Epub ahead of print]
2. Head, E. et al. (2010) Amyloid-beta peptide and oligomers in the brain and cerebrospinal fluid of aged canines. J Alzheimers Dis. 2010;20(2):637-46.
3. Hara, H. et al. (1990) Enzyme immunoassay for measuring antibodies against skeletal muscle in patients with Myasthenia Gravis. Clin Chem. 36:1967-1969
4. Shinmoto, H. et al. (1988) Production of pentameric hybrid immunoglobulins consisting of IgA and IgM. Agric. Biol. Chem. 52:2653-2654
- Printable datasheet for OOSA09542
- Tips Information: