- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Polyclonal IgG
- ELISA, WB
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
Antiserum Preparation: Antiserum to human Survivin (CT) was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: TRIS buffered saline pH7.3
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Baculoviral IAP repeat-containing protein 5
- Alias Symbols:
- API4, EPR-1, BIRC5
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-101432 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- GOAT ANTI HUMAN SURVIVIN (C-TERMINAL)
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express BIRC5.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express BIRC5.
- The immunogen for anti-BIRC5 antibody: synthetic peptide sequence CVRRAIEQLAAMD from the C-Terminal region of Survivin (NP_001159.2; NP_001012271.1).
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Printable datasheet for anti-BIRC5 antibody - OASA06461