- Gene Symbol:
- Alias Symbols:
- API1, MIHB, HIAP2, RNF48, cIAP1, Hiap-2, c-IAP1
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Baculoviral IAP repeat-containing protein 2
- Protein Accession #:
- Description of Target:
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of a family of proteins that inhibits apoptosis by binding to tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factors TRAF1 and TRAF2, probably by interfering with activation of ICE-like proteases. This encoded protein inhibits apoptosis induced by serum deprivation and menadione, a potent inducer of free radicals.
- Molecular Weight:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express BIRC2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express BIRC2.
- Protein Interactions:
- UBC; RAC1; NMB; GFAP; ENDOG; CASP9; PCSK9; PPM1K; TSGA10; GCC1; BIRC7; EXOSC5; DIABLO; EAF2; WDYHV1; MAP3K14; BOLA1; BIRC2; PACS2; MAP3K2; UBE2D1; MAP3K3; CDC42; RHOA; TRAF2; RNF31; TNFAIP3; EGFR; RIPK1; CD40LG; TRIM34; RNF181; IKBKG; WDR82; OTUB1; UBR5;
- Quality Control:
- This product was tested on western blot.
Application : Western blot standard.
Observed Molecular Weight: 42
Expression system : Bacteria
- GST in N-terminal
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 200ul of distilled water. Final concentration is 1 mg/ml. For longer periods of storage, store at -20C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Additional Information:
- Buffer Formulation: 0.1M Tris-HCl (pH 6.8) buffer containing 0.2M DTT, 4% SDS, 0.2% Bromophenol blue and 20% Sucrose.