- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- BH3-interacting domain death agonist
- Alias Symbols:
- FP497, MGC15319, MGC42355, BID
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-11423 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- GOAT ANTI HUMAN BID (C-TERMINAL)
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express BID.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express BID.
- The immunogen for anti-BID antibody: peptide with sequence C-TYVRSLARNGMD from the C-terminus of BID
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-BID antibody - OASA06055
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 1/8000
Western Blotting: 0.1 - 0.3ug/ml
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.02% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% - Bovine Serum Albumin
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to BID (CT) were raised by repeated immunisations of goat with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: TRIS buffered saline pH7.3
- Target Reference:
- 1. Yin, X.M. (2006) Bid, a BH3-only multi-functional molecule, is at the cross road of life and death. Gene. 369: 7-19.
- Tips Information: