- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI BETA GALACTOSIDASE:Biotin
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, ELISA, IHC-FFPE, WB
- Beta-galactosidase prepared from E. coli.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for OASA07036
- BETA GALACTOSIDASE
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Immunohistology - Frozen: 1/1000 - 1/5000
Immunohistology - Paraffin: 1/1000 - 1/5000
ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/50000
Western Blotting: 1/2000 - 1/10000
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.1% - Bovine Serum Albumin
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to beta-galactosidase were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared from whole serum by ion exchange chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 10mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.2
- Target Reference:
- 1. Matthews, B. W. (2005) The structure of E. coli beta-galactosidase. C. R. Biol. 328: 549-556.
Sugamata, Y., Tanaka, T., Matsunaga, T. & Yoshino, T. Functional expression of an scFv on bacterial magnetic particles by in vitro docking. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 445, 1-5 (2014). IHC-AFF, ELISA, IHC-FFPE, WB, Bacteria 24472552
- Tips Information: