- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Bcl-2 homologous antagonist/killer
- Alias Symbols:
- BAK, CDN1, BCL2L7, MGC3887, BAK-LIKE, MGC117255, BAK1
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1035 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- GOAT ANTI HUMAN BAK (N-TERMINAL)
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express BAK1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express BAK1.
- The immunogen for anti-BAK1 antibody: peptide sequence ASGQGPGPPRQE-C corresponding to the N-terminal region of BAK.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-BAK1 antibody - OASA06048
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Western Blot: This product detects a band of approximately 25 kDa in A431cell lysates.
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
Antiserum Preparation: Antiserum to human BAK (NT) was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Tris buffered saline pH 7.3
- Tips Information: