- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Bcl2 antagonist of cell death
- Alias Symbols:
- BBC2, BCL2L8, BAD
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-111517 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HUMAN BAD
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-FFPE, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express BAD.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express BAD.
- The immunogen for anti-BAD antibody: human BAD fusion protein.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Serum - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-BAD antibody - OASA07446
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Immunohistology - Paraffin(1): 1/200 - 1/1000
Western Blotting: 1/1000
(1)Special conditions apply. - See [*].
- Additional Information:
- Histology Positive Control Tissue: Tonsil
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to human BAD were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen.
- Tips Information: