Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed for Christmas and New Year Holiday - December 24-25, 2018 and January 1, 2019.
Please go here for more info.
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Bacteroides thetaiotaomicron
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short term, store at 2 to 8C. Long term, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA02086
- Bacteroides thetaiotaomicron
- HPLC purified
- Application Data:
- Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: