- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Lethal factor
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Bacillus anthracis Lethal Factor
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA, WB
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00503
- Bacillus anthracis Lethal Factor (Anthrax)
Lethal factor antigen of Bacillus anthracis. Does not cross-react with protective antigen of B. anthracis, Y. pestis, F. tularensis or T. gondii.
- >=95% pure. Protein G Sepharose chromatography. Purity is tested by electrophoresis.
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Lethal factor antigen of Bacillus anthracis (vaccine strain STI-1)
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: