- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from Balb/c mice.
- ELISA, IA, WB
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes o
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Protective antigen
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Bacillus anthracis Protective Antigen
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00494
- Bacillus anthracis Protective Antigen (Anthrax)
Protective antigen Bacillus anthracis. Does not cross-react with the lethal factor antigen of B. anthracis, Y. Pestis, F. Tularensis or Toxoplasma gondii.