- Official Gene Full Name:
- arginine vasopressin receptor 1A
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Antidiuretic hormone receptor 1a, AVPR, AVPR V1a, MGC108538, V1a, V1aR, Vascular/hepatic-type arginine vasopressin receptor, Vasopressin V1a receptor
- Description of Target:
- Receptor for arginine vasopressin. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate a phosphatidyl-inositol-calcium second messenger system. Involved in social memory formation.
- Protein Name:
- Vasopressin V1a receptor
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates, Cell Culture Supernates, Other Biological Fluids
- < 0.078 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.312 - 20 ng/mL
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology AVPR1A ELISA Kit (Rat) (OKEH03569) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Avpr1a has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for Avpr1a is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Avpr1a captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Avpr1a Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|Avpr1a Lyophilized Standard||2|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|100X Biotinylated Avpr1a Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 10 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Avpr1a.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Avpr1a.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay recognizes recombinant and natural rat V1aR. No significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed.
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich Immunoassay