- Tested Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- WB, IHC, IHC-F
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- ATPase, Na+/K+ transporting, beta 2 polypeptide
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Sodium/potassium-transporting ATPase subunit beta-2
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- Amog, Atpb-2
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-149789 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- This is the non-catalytic component of the active enzyme, which catalyzes the hydrolysis of ATP coupled with the exchange of Na+ and K+ ions across the plasma membrane. The exact function of the beta-2 subunit is not known.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Atp1b2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Atp1b2.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide corresponding to a region of Mouse
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 93%; Rat: 100%; Zebrafish: 79%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-Atp1b2 (ARP45156_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: WVMLQTVSDHTPKYQDRLATPGLMIRPKTENLDVIVNISDTESWGQHVQK
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-Atp1b2 (ARP45156_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP45156 (Previous Catalog # AAPP26145)
- Printable datasheet for anti-Atp1b2 (ARP45156_P050) antibody
Li, Y.-G. et al. 1-deoxynojirimycin inhibits glucose absorption and accelerates glucose metabolism in streptozotocin-induced diabetic mice. Sci. Rep. 3, 1377 (2013). WB, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish 23536174
Li, Y.-G., Ji, D.-F., Zhong, S., Lv, Z.-Q. & Lin, T.-B. Cooperative anti-diabetic effects of deoxynojirimycin-polysaccharide by inhibiting glucose absorption and modulating glucose metabolism in streptozotocin-induced diabetic mice. PLoS One 8, e65892 (2013). WB, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish 23755289
Università degli Studi del Piemonte Orientale
“have stained very well and in a specific way”
1. Sample type: Mouse brain tissue
2. Primary antibody dilution: 1:200
3. Secondary antibody dilution: biotinylated secondary - 1:200
4. Fixation method: Frozen section fixation
- After having euthanized the mouse, extract the brain and immerge it in a 4% PFA solution for 24 hours at 4°.
- After 24 hours, change the PFA with a 15% sucrose in PBS solution at 4°.
- After 24 hours change the 15% sucrose solution with a 30% sucrose solution and leave it for 24 hours at 4°.
- Cut the brain in a cryostat at 40 uM thickness.
- Wash the sections 3 times in a TBST solution for 10 minutes each.
- Mount the sections on a positive charged slide and leave it dry at room temperature for 3 hours.
- Rehydrate the sections in ddH2o for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Pass the pap-pen (immunohistochemistry pen) around the sections without touching them.
- Block endogenous peroxidases with a 0,3% H2O2 30% in TBS solution for 10 minutes.
- Wash them 3 times in TBST for 10 minutes each.
- Saturate with a 10% serum solution in TBST for 1 hour at 4° ( use the serum of the animal of 2° antibody)
- Put the primary antibody in a 2% serum solution in TBST (we used a 1:200 diluition) O/N.
- The day after, wash 3 times the slide in TBST 10 minutes each.
- Use the secondary antibody (biotinilated in this case) in a TBS/2% serum solution (1:200) for 1h30 at 4°.
- After one hour, mix solution A and B of the vector Lab ABC solution to enhance the DAB reaction.
- Wash the sections 3 times in TBST 10 minutes each.
- Add the ABC solution for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Wash slides 3 times in TBST 10 minutes each.
- During the last wash prepare the DAB solution according to manufacturer's protocol.
- Add the DAB on slides for 3 minutes.
- Wash the slides 2 times in ddH2O to stop the reaction.
- Mount the slides with proper mounting medium.