- Tested Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-14250 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human ATF6
- Affinity Purified
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 86%; Dog: 79%; Guinea Pig: 93%; Horse: 86%; Human: 100%; Rabbit: 92%; Rat: 79%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-ATF6 (ARP31688_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: GYFTDTDELQLEAANETYENNFDNLDFDLDLMPWESDIWDINNQICTVKD
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-ATF6 (ARP31688_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP31688 (Previous Catalog # AAPP02475)
- Printable datasheet for anti-ATF6 (ARP31688_P050) antibody
- Sample Type Confirmation:
ATF6 is supported by BioGPS gene expression data to be expressed in HeLa
- Target Reference:
- Kerbiriou,M., Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1772 (11-12), 1236-1249 (2007)
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Activating transcription factor 6
- Alias Symbols:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Cyclic AMP-dependent transcription factor ATF-6 alpha
- Description of Target:
- ATF6 is an endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress-regulated transmembrane transcription factor that activates the transcription of ER molecules.ATF6 is an endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress-regulated transmembrane transcription factor that activates the transcription of ER molecules.[supplied by OMIM]. Publication Note: This RefSeq record includes a subset of the publications that are available for this gene. Please see the Entrez Gene record to access additional publications. PRIMARYREFSEQ_SPAN PRIMARY_IDENTIFIER PRIMARY_SPAN COMP 1-171 AB015856.1 2-172 172-265 BC014969.1 124-217 266-336 AB015856.1 267-337 337-650 BC014969.1 289-602 651-1294 AF005887.1 626-1269 1295-2406 AB015856.1 1296-2407 2407-2488 AF005887.1 2375-2456
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ATF6.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ATF6.
- Protein Interactions:
- UBC; MAPK14; FBXO6; ATF6; XBP1; NNMT; DDC; BPGM; TNFRSF1A; APP; SP1; SUMO2; SYVN1; WFS1; SREBF2; YY1; NFYC; CREB1; CREB3L3; GTF2I; ATF6B; SRF; NFYA;
University of Pennsylvania Health System
1. Sample type/lane description: Pig lung
Lane 1: 15ug pig lung (no ventilation)
Lane 2: 15ug pig lung (low tidal volume, 6ml/kg ventilation)
Lane 3: 15ug pig lung (high tidal volume, 12ml/kg ventilation)
Lane 4: 15ug pig lung (no ventilation)
Lane 5: 15ug pig lung (low tidal volume, 6ml/kg ventilation)
Lane 6: 15ug pig lung (high tidal volume, 12ml/kg ventilation)
2. Sample preparation methods:
Pig Lungs were ex vivo perfused with 1% albumin containing MEM media and ventilated with positive pressure mechanical ventilation for 4 hours. NV- no ventilation, LV- low tidal volume (6ml/kg) ventilation, HV- high tidal volume (12ml/kg) ventilation.
3. Primary antibody dilution: 1:1000
4. Secondary antibody and dilution: 1:2000 anti-rabbit secondary.