- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Cyclic AMP-dependent transcription factor ATF-4
- Alias Symbols:
- CREB2, TXREB, CREB-2, TAXREB67, ATF4
- Description of Target:
- GOAT ANTI HUMAN ATF4
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ATF4.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ATF4.
- The immunogen for anti-ATF4 antibody: peptide with the sequence C-EEVRKARGKKRVP from the C terminus of the proteinSequence according to the Entrez Gene accession number NP_001666
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Ig fraction - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-ATF4 antibody - OASA06042
- Polyclonal IgG
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration0.5mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Tris buffered saline
- Tips Information: