- Official Gene Full Name:
- activating transcription factor 1
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- EWS-ATF1; FUS/ATF-1; TREB36; Cyclic AMP-Dependent Transcription Factor
- Description of Target:
- ATF1 binds the cAMP response element (CRE) (consensus: 5'-GTGACGT..-3'), a sequence present in many viral and cellular promoters. ATF1 binds to the Tax-responsive element (TRE) of HTLV-I. ATF1 mediates PKA-induced stimulation of CRE-reporter genes.
- Protein Name:
- Cyclic AMP-dependent transcription factor ATF-1
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- < 0.066ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay reproducibility was evaluated using 20 replicates of 3 samples representing low, middle and high level ATF1. Inter-assay reproducibility was evaluated with 3 samples representing low, middle and high level ATF1 using 8 replicates on each of 3 plates.
Intra-Assay CV <10%
Inter-Assay CV <12%
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology ATF1 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKCD07343) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for ATF1 has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for ATF1 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample ATF1 captured in the well.
- Kit Component:
|ATF1 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|ATF1 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|100X ATF1 HRP-Detector Anitbody||1 x 120 µL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 µL|
|Standard Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|30X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 9 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 6 mL|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ATF1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ATF1.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.