- Protein Name:
- Capsid polyprotein VP90
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI ASTROVIRUS
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, IP
- Astrovirus type 2 expressed in LLC MK2 cells.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for OASA00217
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This product may be used in an indirect ELISA or as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA together with OASA06992 as the detection reagent.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.5
- Target Reference:
- 1. Geigenmuller, U. et al. (2002) Studies on intracellular processing of the capsid protein of human Astrovirus serotype 1 in infected cells. J. Gen. Virol. 83: 1691-1695.
2. Geigenmuller, U. et al. (1997) Construction of a genome-length cDNA clone for human Astrovirus serotype 1 and synthesis of infectious RNA transcripts. J. Virol. 71: 1713-1717.
- Tips Information: