- Kit Component:
- 1. Desalting Column (Blue Cap) - Qty = 1
2. Purification Column (Red Cap) - Qty = 2
3. ASB-750 Labelling Reagent - Qty = 1
4. Collection Tubes - Qty = 5
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Printable datasheet for OKCC00006
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store unopened reagents at +4C.
- Application Info:
- Kit including all reagents for the conjugation of antibody with ASB-750 fluorescent dye.
- Additional Information:
- Description: Kit including all reagents for ASB-750 fluorescent dye protein conjugation. Each kit is complete with all reagents and components sufficient for labeling 90 - 100 ug of antibody at 0.9 - 1.1 mg/mL concentration. Purified labeled antibody expected yield is 90 - 95%, requiring about 1 hour total processing time and 15 minutes hands on time. ASB-750 fluorescent spectra is Excitation 655 nm / Emission 676 nm.