Catalog No: OKIA00181
Size:1 x 96 well plate
Availability: Domestic: within 1-2 weeks delivery | International: 1-2 weeks
Please contact customer service when ordering 10+ kits.
- Toll Free: 888-880-0001
- Phone: 858-552-6979
- Email: email@example.com
- $55: Antibody & Protein in US
- $55 + $25/Kit in US
- Contact us for international orders.
ApolipoProtein H ELISA Kit (Human) (OKIA00181)
|Datasheets/Manuals||Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.|
|Predicted Species Reactivity||Human|
|ELISA Kit Detection Method||Colorimetric, OD450 nm|
|ELISA Kit Duration||90 Minutes|
|ELISA Kit Principle||Aviva Systems Biology Apolipoprotein H ELISA Kit (Human) (OKIA00181) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody for Beta-2-glycoprotein 1 has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and washed to remove unbound proteins. An Anti-Beta-2-glycoprotein 1 - HRP conjugated detector antibody is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Beta-2-glycoprotein 1 captured in the well.|
|ELISA Kit Range||3.125 ng/ml - 200 ng/ml|
|ELISA Kit Component|
|Additional Information||Intended Use: The Apo-H test kit is a highly sensitive two-site enzyme linked immunoassay (ELISA) for measuring Apo-H in Human biological samples. If the ELISA is to be used outside the intended use, the user may need to optimize for said use.|
The 5X Diluent Concentrate is stable until the expira-tion date. The 1X working solution is stable for at least one week from the date of preparation. Both solutions should be stored at 4-8C.
2. WASH SOLUTION
The 20X Wash Solution Concentrate is stable until the expira¬tion date. The 1X working solution is stable for at least one week from the date of preparation. Both solutions can be stored at room temperature (16 25C) or at 4-8C.
3. ENZYME-ANTIBODY CONJUGATE
Undiluted horseradish peroxidase anti-B2G conjugate should be stored at 4-8C and diluted immediately prior to use. The working conjugate solution is stable for up to 1 hour when stored in the dark.
4. CHROMOGEN-SUBSTRATE SOLUTION
The Substrate Solution should be stored at 4-8C and is stable until the expiration date.
5. STOP SOLUTION
The Stop Solution should be stored at 4-8C and is stable until the expiration date.
6. ANTI-HUMAN B2G ELISA MICRO PLATE
Anti-Human B2G coated wells are stable until the expiration date, and should be stored at 4-8C in sealed foil pouch with desiccant pack.
7. HUMAN B2G CALIBRATOR
The lyophilized Human Beta 2-Glycoprotein calibrator should be stored at 4C or frozen until reconstituted. The reconstituted calibrator should be aliquoted out and stored frozen (Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles). The working standard solutions should be prepared immediately prior to use and are stable for up to one hour.
INDICATIONS OF INSTABILITY
If the test is performing correctly, the results observed with the standard solutions should be within 20 % of the expected values.
|Reconstitution and Storage||Store as indicated in product manual.|
|Sample Type||Serum, plasma and other biological fluids|
|Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence||Human|
|Assay Info||Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich ELISA|
|Gene Full Name||apolipoprotein H|
|Alias Symbols||BG, B2G1, B2GP1|
|NCBI Gene Id||350|
|Protein Name||Beta-2-glycoprotein 1|
|Description of Target||Binds to various kinds of negatively charged substances such as heparin, phospholipids, and dextran sulfate. May prevent activation of the intrinsic blood coagulation cascade by binding to phospholipids on the surface of damaged cells.|
- Reconstitution & Storage Instructions
- Western Blotting/Immunoblotting (WB/IB) Protocol
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Protocol
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Protocol
- Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) Protocol
- Blocking Peptide Competition Protocol (BPCP)
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Protocol
- Antibody Array (AA) Protocol
- Tips Information:
See our General FAQ page.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
- APOH Antibody - middle region (ARP51159_P050)Catalog #: ARP51159_P050Species Tested: HumanApplication: IHC, WBFormat: Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.Price: $0.00
- APOH Antibody (OASA00957)Catalog #: OASA00957Clone: ID2Application: IHC-AFF, WBFormat: Tissue Culture Supernatant - liquidSize: 2mlPrice: $499.00
- APOH ELISA Kit (Human) : 96 Wells (OKEH00375)Catalog #: OKEH00375Kit Range: 0.78 - 50ng/mlSensitivity: 0.33 ng/mLSize: 96 WellsPrice: $425.00
- APOH Antibody (OACD01750)Catalog #: OACD01750Application: WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-FFormat: LiquidPrice: $0.00
- APOH Antibody - N-terminal region (ARP51158_P050)Catalog #: ARP51158_P050Species Tested: HumanApplication: WB, IHCFormat: Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.Price: $0.00