- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Apolipoprotein B-100
- Alias Symbols:
- FLDB, LDLCQ4, APOB
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-11795 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- SHEEP ANTI HUMAN APOLIPOPROTEIN B
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express APOB.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express APOB.
- Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-APOB antibody - OASA09130
- APOLIPOPROTEIN B
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Immunodiffusion: Neat
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
0.01% - Benzamidine
0.1% - EACA
1mM - EDTA
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to Apolipoprotein B were raised by repeated immunisation of sheep with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from serum by ion exchange chromatography.
- Buffer Solutions: Glycine buffered saline pH7.4
- Tips Information: