- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Apolipoprotein A-I
- Alias Symbols:
- MGC117399, APOA1
- Description of Target:
- SHEEP ANTI HUMAN APOLIPOPROTEIN A1:HRP
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express APOA1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express APOA1.
- The immunogen for anti-APOA1 antibody: human apolipoprotein A1
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-APOA1 antibody - OASA09129
- APOLIPOPROTEIN A1
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This product can be used in a sandwich ELISA as a detection antibody together with OASA00955 as the capture antibody.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
Preservative Stabilisers: 50% - Glycerol
0.5% - Bovine Serum Albumin
0.01% - Thiomersal
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline, pH 7.2
- Tips Information: