- Gene Symbol:
- Alias Symbols:
- Coagulation factor V, Activated protein C cofactor, FVL, PCCF, factor V, APC, APC Human, Activated Protein C Human Recombinant
- Description of Target:
- Recombinant Human Activated Protein C
- Chinese Hamster Ovarian Cells (CHO)
- Product Format:
- Each mg protein contains 7. 6mg sodium chloride, 1.5 mg citrate and 6 mg sucrose. Physical appearance: Sterile Filtered White lyophilized (freeze-dried) powder.
- Greater than 99.0% as determined by (a) Analysis by RP-HPLC. (b) Analysis by SDS-PAGE..
- Additional Information:
- Solubility: It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized Coagulation factor V in sterile 18M Omega -cm H2O not less than 100 ug/ml, which can then be further diluted to other aqueous solutions.
- Product Introduction: Activated Protein C exerts an antithrombotic effect by inhibiting Factors Va and VIIIa. In vitro data indicate that Activated Protein C has indirect profibrinolytic activity through its ability to inhibit plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 (PAI-1) and limiting generation of activated thrombin-activatable-fibrinolysis-inhibitor. Additionally, in vitro data indicate that Activated Protein C may exert an anti-inflammatory effect by inhibiting human tumor necrosis factor production by monocytes, by blocking leukocyte adhesion to selectins, and by limiting the thrombin-induced inflammatory responses within the microvascular endothelium.
Product Description: Activated Protein C Human Recombinant produced in CHO is a disulfide-linked homodimeric, glycosylated, polypeptide chain having a molecular mass of 55kDa. Activated Protein C Human Recombinant is a serine protease with the same amino acid sequence and glycosilation sites as the human plasma-derived Activated Protein C.The APC is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Lyophilized Factor V although stable at room temperature for 3 weeks, should be stored desiccated below -18C. Upon reconstitution APC should be stored at 4C between 2-7 days and for future use below -18C. For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0. 1% HSA or BSA). Please prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OPPA00866
Jung, SH; Kong, DH; Jeon, HY; Ji, SH; Han, ET; Park, WS; Hong, SH; Kim, MS; Kim, YM; Ha, KS; Identification of transglutaminase 2 kinase substrates using a novel on-chip activity assay. 82, 40-8 (2016). 27040940
- Tips Information: