- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Annexin A2
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Annexin A2
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- Annexin A2; Annexin II; Annexin-2; ANX2; ANX2L4; ANXA2; CAL1H; Calpactin I heavy chain; calpactin I heavy polypeptide; Calpactin-1 heavy chain; chromobindin 8; Chromobindin-8; LIP2; Lipocortin II; LPC2; LPC2D; p36; PAP-IV; Placental anticoagulant protein
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-110257 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography phosphorylation site.
- WB, ELISA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ANXA2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ANXA2.
- The antiserum was produced against synthesized phosphopeptide derived from human ANXA2 around the phosphorylation site of serine 26.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Product Format:
- Liquid. PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Stable at -20°C for at least 1 year.
- 1 mg/ml
- Printable datasheet for OAAF00618
- ANXA2 (Phospho-Ser26) antibody detects endogenous levels of ANXA2 only when phosphorylated at serine 26.
- Application Info:
- WB 1:500~3000
The optimal working dilution should be determined by the end user.
- Additional Information:
- All Sites: Human: Ser26; Mouse: Ser26; Rat: Ser26
- Target Reference:
- Huang K.-S., Cell 46:191-199(1986).
Spano F., Gene 95:243-251(1990).
Bechtel S., BMC Genomics 8:399-399(2007).
Post-translational modifications of Annexin A2 are linked to its association with perinuclear nonpolysomal mRNP complexes. FEBS Open Bio. 7, 160-173 (2017). WB, ELISA, Human, Mouse, Rat 28174683
- Tips Information: