- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- insulin receptor
- Protein Name:
- Insulin receptor
- Alias Symbols:
- HHF5, CD220,
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-09 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- The Human insulin receptor is a heterotetrametric membrane glycoprotein consisting of disulfide-linked subunits in a beta-alpha-alpha-beta ConfiguRation. The beta-subunit (95kDa) possesses a single transmembrane domain, whereas the alpha subunit (135kDa) is completely extracellular.
- Molecular Weight:
- ~135 kDa
- The Mouse IgG is purified according to Isotyping by Protein A Chromatography from ascites fluid.
- WB, ELISA, IP, IHC
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express INSR.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express INSR.
- Highly purified Human placental Insulin Receptor.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- The antibodies are stable for 12 months from date of receipt when stored at -20C to -70C. The antibodies can be stored at 2C to 8C for three months without detectable loss of activity.
Avoid repeated freezing thawing cycles.
- Printable datasheet for Mouse Anti-Insulin Receptor Monoclonal AntibodyOAAI00267
- This antibody recognizes Human Insulin Receptor protein. The other species was not tested.
- Mouse IgG1, Kappa
- Application Info:
- Positive Control: Human placenta and IM-9 Cells
Suggested working dilutions:
Western Blot: 0.1-1 μg/ml
ELISA: 0.01-0.1 μg/ml
IP: 2-5 μg/ml
IHC: 2-5 μg/ml