- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- FLJ45464, ANKYRIN-G, ANK3
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-12719 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN ANKYRIN G
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, IF, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ANK3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ANK3.
- The immunogen for anti-ANK3 antibody: a synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids from the spectrin-binding domain of human ankyrin G
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-ANK3 antibody - OASA00950
- ANKYRIN G
- Application Info:
- Immunohistology - Frozen: 1-2 ug/ml
Western Blotting: 2-5 ug/ml
Immunofluorescence: 1-2 ug/ml
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the P3X63/Ag 8.653 mouse myeloma cell line
Histology Positive Control Tissue: Mouse or rat brain
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.2% - Gelatin
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline, pH 7.5
- Tips Information: