- Official Gene Full Name:
- angiopoietin like 3
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- ANG-5, Angiopoietin-5, Angiopoietin-like protein 3, Angiopoietin-related protein 3, ANGPT5, FHBL2, UNQ153/PRO179
- Description of Target:
- This gene encodes a member of a family of secreted proteins that function in angiogenesis. The encoded protein, which is expressed predominantly in the liver, is further processed into an N-terminal coiled-coil domain-containing chain and a C-terminal fibrinogen chain. The N-terminal chain is important for lipid metabolism, while the C-terminal chain may be involved in angiogenesis. Mutations in this gene cause familial hypobetalipoproteinemia type 2.
- Protein Name:
- Angiopoietin-related protein 3
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Urine, Tissue Homogenates , Cell Culture Supernates, Other Biological Fluids
- < 0.1 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.235 - 15 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-assay CV%: < 5.9% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-assay CV%: < 9.8% (n = 20)
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology ANGPTL3 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKEH02641) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for ANGPTL3 has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. After washing, a biotinylated detector antibody specific for ANGPTL3 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away.An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidicstop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample ANGPTL3 captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Anti-ANGPTL3 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|ANGPTL3 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|100X Biotinylated ANGPTL3 Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Recovery:
- Mean recovery when spiking into sample matrices at concentrations within the dynamic range: 107%
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ANGPTL3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ANGPTL3.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay recognizes recombinant and natural human Angiopoietin-related protein 3. No significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed.