- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Additional Information:
- Range: 156pg/ml-10,000pg/ml
- Principle: Aviva’s human Angiostatin K1-3 ELISA Kit was based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immune-sorbent assay technology. Human Angiostatin K1-3 specific-specific polyclonal antibodies were precoated onto 96-well plates. The human specific detection polyclonal antibodies were biotinylated. The test samples and biotinylated detection antibodies were added to the wells subsequently and then followed by washing with PBS or TBS buffer. Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex was added and unbound conjugates were washed away with PBS or TBS buffer. HRP substrate TMB was used to visualize HRP enzymatic reaction. TMB was catalyzed by HRP to produce a blue color product that changed into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow is proportional to the human Angiostatin K1-3 amount of sample captured in plate.
- Notes: 1. To inspect the validity of experiment operation and the appropriateness of sample dilution proportion, pilot
experiment using standards and a small number of samples is recommended.
2. The TMB Color Developing agent is colorless and transparent before using, contact us freely if it is not the case.
3. Before using the Kit, spin tubes and bring down all components to the bottom of tubes.
4. Duplicate well assay is recommended for both standard and sample testing.
5. Don’t let 96-well plate dry, for dry plate will inactivate active components on plate.
6. Don’t reuse tips and tubes to avoid cross contamination.
7. To avoid to use the reagents from different batches together.
8. In order to avoid marginal effect of plate incubation due to temperature difference ( reaction may be stronger in the
marginal wells), it is suggested that the diluted ABC and TMB solution will be pre-warmed in 37C for 30 min before
Background: Ang K1-3 is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 259 amino acids. It represents a proteolytic fragment of plasminogen containing the first three kringle structures. Ang K1-3 reduces endothelial cell proliferation and acts as a potent inhibitor of angiogenesis and tumor growth. It displays increased inhibitory activity (ED₅₀ =70 nM) relative to kringles 1-4 (ED₅₀ = 135 nM).
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- Plasminogen, Angiostatin
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Description of Target:
- Ang K1-3 is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 259 amino acids. It represents a proteolytic fragment of plasminogen containing the first three kringle structures. Ang K1-3 reduces endothelial cell proliferation and acts as a potent inhibitor of angiogenesis and tumor growth. It displays increased inhibitory activity (ED50 =70 nM) relative to kringles 1-4 (ED50 = 135 nM).
- Sample Type:
- serum, plasma and cell culture supernates
- < 50 pg/ml
- Kit Range:
- 156 pg/ml-10,000 pg/ml
- Kit Reproducibility:
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology PLG ELISA Kit (Human) (OKBB00361) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immune-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for PLG has been pre-coated onto 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards (NSO,V98-S355(K1-3)) and test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for PLG is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is visualized through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP to produce a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Human PLG captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Lyophilized recombinant human P53 standard||10 ng/tube x 2|
|Anti-human P53 Antibody Well Plate||96 Wells|
|Sample diluent buffer||30 mL|
|Biotinylated anti- human P53 antibody||130 uL, dilution 1:100|
|Antibody diluent buffer||12 mL|
|Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex (ABC)||130 uL, dilution 1:100|
|ABC diluent buffer||12 mL|
|TMB color developing agent||10 mL|
|TMB stop solution||10 mL|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PLG.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PLG.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- No detectable cross-reactivity with any other cytokine.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Target Reference:
- 1. O’Relly MS, Holmgren L, Shin Y, Chen C, Rosenthal RA, Moses M et al. Angiostatin: a novel
angiogenesis inhibitor that mediates the suppression of metastases by a Lewis lung carcinoma. Cell
1994; 79: 315–328
2. Cao Y, Ji RW, Davidson D, Schaller J, Marti D, Sohndel S et al. Kringle domains of human angiostatin.
JBC 1996; 271: 29461–29467
- There is no detectable cross-reactivity with other relevant proteins.