- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Official Gene Full Name:
- alsin Rho guanine nucleotide exchange factor
- Alias Symbols:
- ALS2CR6, Alsin, ALSJ, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 chromosomal region candidate gene 6 protein, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 protein, FLJ31851, IAHSP, KIAA1563, MGC87187, PLSJ
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Description of Target:
- May act as a GTPase regulator. Controls survival and growth of spinal motoneurons.
- Sample Type:
- Serum, plasma and other biological fluids
- 0.188 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.313-20 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level ALS2 was tested with 20 replicates across one plate.
Inter-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level Serping1 was tested on three different plates with 8 replicates, respectively.
Intra-Assay CV: <10%
Inter-Assay CV: <12%
- Kit Duration:
- 2.5 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology ALS2 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKWB05427) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody for ALS2 has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for ALS2 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample ALS2 captured in the well.
- Kit Component:
|Anti-ALS2 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well Strips)|
|ALS2 Lyophilized Standard||2 x 20 ng|
|100X Biotinylated ALS2 Detector Antibody||120 uL|
|Avidin/HRP Conjugate||120 uL|
|Standard Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|30X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 9 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 6 mL|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD 450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ALS2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ALS2.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.