Alpha 1-Acid GlycoProtein ELISA Kit (Human) (OKIA00047)
|Datasheets/Manuals||Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.|
|Predicted Species Reactivity||Human|
|Product Format||In Solution|
|Application||Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent assay-Sandwich|
|ELISA Kit Detection Method||Colorimetric, OD450 nm|
|ELISA Kit Duration||65 Minutes|
|ELISA Kit Principle||Aviva Systems Biology Alpha 1-Acid Glycoprotein ELISA Kit (Human) (OKIA00047) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody for Alpha-1-acid glycoprotein 1 has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and washed to remove unbound proteins. An Anti-Alpha-1-acid glycoprotein 1 - HRP conjugated detector antibody is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Alpha-1-acid glycoprotein 1 captured in the well.|
|ELISA Kit Range||5 ng/ml - 320 ng/ml|
|ELISA Kit Component|
|Additional Information||Intended Use: The Alpha 1-Acid Glycoprotein (AGP) test kit is a highly sensitive two-site enzyme linked immunoassay (ELISA) for measuring Alpha 1-Acid Glycoprotein in biological fluids in human.|
1. DILUENT CONCENTRATE (Running Buffer)
One bottle containing 50 ml of a 5X concentrated diluent running buffer.
2. WASH SOLUTION CONCENTRATE
One bottle containing 50 ml of a 20X concentrated wash solution.
3. ENZYME-ANTIBODY CONJUGATE 100X
One vial containing 150 ul of affinity purified anti-Human Alpha 1-Acid Glycoprotein antibody conjugated with horseradish peroxidase in a stabilizing buffer.
4. CHROMOGEN-SUBSTRATE SOLUTION
One vial containing 12 mL of 3,3’,5,5’-tetramethybenzidine (TMB) and hydrogen peroxide in citric acid buffer at pH 3.3.
5. STOP SOLUTION
One vial containing 12 ml 0.3 M sulfuric acid.
WARNING: Avoid contact with skin.
6. ANTI-HUMANAGP ELISA MICRO PLATE
Twelve removable eight (8) well micro well strips in well holder frame. Each well is coated with affinity purified anti-Human AGP.
7. HUMAN AGP CALIBRATOR
One vial containing a lyophilized Human Alpha 1-Acid Glycoprotein calibrator.
|Reconstitution and Storage||Store as indicated in product manual.|
|Sample Type||Serum, plasma and other biological fluids|
|Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence||Human|
|Assay Info||Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich ELISA|
|Gene Full Name||orosomucoid 1|
|Alias Symbols||ORM, AGP1, AGP-A, HEL-S-153w|
|NCBI Gene Id||5004|
|Protein Name||Alpha-1-acid glycoprotein 1|
|Description of Target||Functions as transport protein in the blood stream. Binds various ligands in the interior of its beta-barrel domain. Also binds synthetic drugs and influences their distribution and availability in the body. Appears to function in modulating the activity of the immune system during the acute-phase reaction.|
- Reconstitution & Storage Instructions
- Western Blotting/Immunoblotting (WB/IB) Protocol
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Protocol
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Protocol
- Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) Protocol
- Blocking Peptide Competition Protocol (BPCP)
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Protocol
- Antibody Array (AA) Protocol
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
- ORM1 Antibody - C-terminal region (OAAB03534)Price: $389.00
- ORM1 ELISA Kit (Human) : 96 Wells (OKEH02857)Price: $425.00
- ORM1 ELISA Kit (Mouse) (OKCD02333)Price: $625.00
- Alpha 1-Acid GlycoProtein ELISA Kit (Chicken) (OKIA00015)Price: $475.00
- ORM1 High Sensitivity ELISA Kit (Human) (OKCD01335)Price: $525.00